Games may be played on weeknights and weekends.
NOTE: Dates are subject to change. See you at the fields.
We have put in place some guidelines for "Return to Play" at Little Elm Park.
1. All participants (coaches, spectators, staff, volunteers, referees, etc) are encouraged to wear a mask or face covering to and from the fields.
2. Teams and spectators will sit on the same side of the field. The opposing team and spectators will sit on the opposite side of the field.
3. We strongly suggest that spectators be limited to 2 persons per player to avoid overcrowding in the spectator area.
4. No handshakes after the game.
5. Upon completion of the game, we ask that teams and spectators move on to make space for the next team.
Registration for Spring Registration is still open for the waitlist - Check out our registration page for more information".
Click here to find my player Age Group based on Birth Year?
As you register your child, please remember that LEAYSA Soccer is a volunteer-based organization. Please consider volunteering your time to coach. While we strive to place every child that registers on a team, we can not guarantee they will get to play unless a parent volunteers to coach. Therefore, Please note that teams without a coach will be dismantled and
Coaches: We decided not to do a discount voucher this season. Instead, All head coaches will be receiving a gift card at the coaches' meeting. All coaches must register and complete the mandatory background check.
|Association||Phone Number||Association||Phone Number|