Soccer fields at Little Elm Park are CLOSED for PRACTICE today. FIELDS WILL BE OPEN FOR TONIGHT'S GAME.
Updated 10/29/2020 at 1:39 PM.
To find more about Soccer Fields closures at Little Elm Park, please click on this link and download the App:
Fall 2020 Practice Schedule - updated
Fall 2020 Field Map - updated
ALL players must complete our Covid-19 Waiver
We have put in place some guidelines for "Return to Play" at Little Elm Park.
1. All participants (coaches, spectators, staff, volunteers, referees, etc) are required to wear a mask or face covering to and from the fields. Players and referees can remove their mask during the game. As long as spectators are social distancing, they can remove their mask.
2. Teams and spectators will sit on the same side of the field. The opposing team and spectators will sit on the opposite side of the field.
3. We strongly suggest that spectators be limited to 2 persons per player to avoid overcrowding in the spectator area.
4. No handshakes after the game.
5. Upon completion of the game, we ask that teams and spectators move on to make space for the next team.
NOTE: Dates are subject to change. See you at the fields.
Registration for Fall 2020 is "Open"Check out our registration page for more information.
Tell all your soccer friends, early registration is from June 5 until June 14th. $20.00 off regular registration.
Regular Registration starts on June 15th 2020.
Late Registration of $30 starts on July 24th 2020.
Click here to find my player Age Group based on Birth Year?
As you register your child, please remember that LEAYSA Soccer is a volunteer based organization. Please consider volunteering your time to coach. While we strive to place every child that registers on a team, we can not guarantee they will get to play unless a parent volunteers to coach. Therefore, Please note that, teams without a coach will be dismantle and NO REFUNDS will be issue.
Coaches: We decided not to do a discount voucher this season. Instead, All head coaches will be receiving a gift card at the Coaches meeting. All coaches must register and complete the mandatory background check.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to scheduled picture time for check-in
f you have Picture Day questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Association||Phone Number||Association||Phone Number|