We continue to work closely with the town to determine the status of our fields on a daily basis as well as determining the status for this weekends games.
Thursday, February 26 - Closed
Weekend - TBD, it is Texas and forecast can change, but if we do get additional precipitation or the fields do not dry out we will not have games this Saturday. We will let you know as soon as possible.
Picture Day postponed.
We have been working through some jersey issues and want to get all of those resolved before having picture day. Combined with the weather we will not be having picture day this Saturday. It will be rescheduled and we will send out a notification on the dates and times.
Nov 21 – Regular Registration Begins
Dec 25 – Team Formation/Coaches Search Starts
Jan 10 – Late Registration Begins (+ $25 all fees)
Jan 3 – Teams tentative set/Start Schedules
Jan 24 – Coaches Meeting/Teams Finalized/Schedules Set
Feb 14 – Season Start
|Association||Phone Number||Association||Phone Number|
No upcoming events found.